March 18, 2022
2022 Investigative Prize Finalists panel discussion
The finalists for the 2022 Goldsmith Prize for Investigative Reporting will join Shorenstein Center Director Nancy Gibbs for a discussion on the craft and impact of their work, and the importance of investigative journalism in a free society.
Panelists will include:
- Hannah Dreier, The Washington Post
- Corey G. Johnson, The Tampa Bay Times
- Meribah Knight, Nashville Public Radio’s WPLN
- Raquel Rutledge, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Michael Stavola, The Wichita Eagle
- Lylla Younes, ProPublica
Visit goldsmithawards.org/ceremony/2022 to learn more about this year’s finalists. The winner will be announced at the Goldsmith Awards Ceremony on April 5, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. ET. The ceremony will be live streamed at GoldsmithAwards.org and ShorensteinCenter.org.